You heard that right, it only takes a whopping 3 ingredients to recreate this healthy and refreshing treat! Strawberry Frozen Yogurt Bark is the perfect go-to for anytime of the day. Whether it be morning snacks, afternoon pick-me-ups, or just late night munchies, this cold treat is sure to satisfy even the most intense sweet tooth!
Although this recipe is for the strawberry version of this bark, do not let that stop you from putting your own creative spin on things! If there’s anything I’ve learned from the countless times I have made this, it is that there is absolutely NO limit to the amount of toppings you can experiment with! Down below are some of my favorite toppings to spice things up…
- Nut butters
- Honey, Maple syrup, Agave syrup
- Pineapple, Berries, Banana, Coconut, Mango
- Nuts, Granola, Cereals,
- Dried fruit, Seeds, Chocolate chips
How to make…
First things first, you need to make the strawberry purée…
- Take your 3/4 Cup of cut up strawberries and put in a microwave-safe bowl.
- Microwave on increments of 15 seconds until soft enough to mash.
- Mash the strawberries into a purée and add the 1 Tbsp of maple syrup.
- Microwave the mixture again until it reaches your desired consistency. (The longer you microwave the mixture, the thicker it will become)
- Then set the purée aside to cool while you make the bark.
Next, make the yogurt bark…
- Mix the 3 Cups of yogurt and 1/4 Cup of maple syrup together in a bowl. (The amount of maple syrup you use will depend on your yogurt’s sweetness. If you want it to be sweeter, add more maple syrup!)
- Take a baking sheet lined with parchment paper and spread the yogurt mixture evenly onto it.
- Next add your strawberry purée. (I swirled mine in just to add a bit of flair, but feel free to just plop it on!)
- Next add your toppings of choice. (I chose granola and more cut up strawberries)
- Put in the freezer for a minimum of 2 hours to harden.
- Then enjoy!
Strawberry Frozen Yogurt Bark
Servings: 12 (number varies on serving size)
Prep time: 10 min
Total time: 2-3 hrs
- 3 Cups yogurt of choice (I chose 2% Greek Yogurt)
- 1/4 Cup maple syrup
- Any toppings you may want
- 3/4 Cup strawberries (Cut up)
- 1 Tbsp maple syrup
For more detailed instructions read above… but here is the basis!
Make strawberry purée
- Microwave strawberries on 15 second intervals until soft.
- Mash the strawberries and add the Tbsp of maple syrup.
- Microwave again until desired consistency is reached.
Make yogurt bark
- Mix the 1/4 cup maple syrup and yogurt together.
- Spread mixture evenly onto a lined baking sheet.
- Add the strawberry purée on top, as well as any desired toppings. (Some of my favorite topping ideas are listed above!)
- Lastly, put in the freezer for 2-3 hours and ENJOY!