Tips For Smooth Baking…
- My favorite flour to use is the Bob’s Red Mill 1:1 GF Baking Flour…. The results are incredible!! I buy mine off Amazon (link below), but you can also buy it in most grocery stores. Bob’s Red Mill Gluten Free 1 to 1 Baking Flour 22 oz (623 grams) Pkg
- The secret to the bakery style muffin tops is the temperature change! Going from really hot to a lower heat creates the perfect domes that every good muffin needs.
- Do Not Over Mix!! The results from over mixing are sad, flat muffins. Trust me… it’s not worth it.
- 1 Cup Gluten Free 1:1 Baking Flour
- 1/3 Cup Cocoa Powder
- 1 Large Mashed Banana
- 3/4 Tsp Espresso Powder
- 1 Tsp Baking Powder
- 2 Eggs
- 1/3 Cup Sugar
- 1/3 Cup Unsweetened Applesauce
- Chocolate Chips (optional)
- First, pre-heat the oven to 425 F and line a muffin tin
- Mix all the wet ingredients together, then in a separate bowl combine all the dry ingredients
- Combine the two bowls and whisk until there are no more lumps (careful not to over mix! )
- Divide the batter into the tin and bake
- Bake the batter for 5 min on 425 F, then change the temp. to 350 F and bakke for another 15-18 min
- Let cool and enjoy!!