Is it just me or does it feel like the seasonal holidays often go by in a blur? I feel like I am rushing to get everything done! From Halloween to Thanksgiving, Christmas then straight into the new year, it is exhausting! I feel as if I don’t give the holidays my full attention, as I am always looking ahead to the next one. But this year, I am determined to not overlook a single one! So, since Thanksgiving is the next one, I have been collecting gluten free recipes to put on the table! That is where this Pumpkin Cheesecake dip comes into play.
The Possibilities are endless…
There are so many ways to use this dip! Of course, you can do the most obvious and dip it into your favorite gluten-free graham crackers or cookies or get creative and dip with apples and pineapple!
Serving Size: 10 snackers
Prep Time: 5 min
Total Time: 5 min
- 1/3 Cup of Pumpkin
- 1 8oz Block of Cream Cheese
- 1 Cup Cool Whip
- 2 Tsp Cinnamon
- 1 Tsp Pumpkin Pie Spice
- (optional) 1/3 Cup Gluten Free Graham Craker Crumbs
- With an electric mixer (or hand beater) mix together pumpkin, cream cheese, and spices until blended and smooth
- Next fold in cool whip and graham cracker is desired
- Refrigerate until ready to enjoy!
Did you make this recipe? If so then let me know! Tag me on Instagram at..