One of my favorite Christmas traditions is decorating sugar cookies!
These cut-out sugar cookies don’t spread which make them perfect for decorating! Just choose your favorite cookie cutter and voila!
- 1 Cup cold butter
- 1 Cup granulated sugar
- 2 Eggs
- 3 – 4 Cups GF 1:1 baking flour
- 1 Tsp vanilla extract
- Cream butter and sugar together (see bottom for more info)
- Mix in eggs and vanilla until combined
- Add in flour until a dough consistency
- Roll out on parchment paper or floured surface until desired thickness
- Cut out shapes using your fav cookie cutters, then chill for 20 min
- Preheat oven to 350 F
- Bake for 8-12 min
- Let cool then enjoy!