It seems like for that last couple of weeks my Instagram feed has been nothing, but baked oats. So, I figured that I would give it a try and create my own spin on it!
Why Should You Make Baked Oats?
- It’s a fun way to take your classic bowl of oats to the next level!
- It’s basically like eating cake for breakfast, and that’s reason enough for me!
- There are endless flavor possibilities! So get creative!
- 1/2 Cup oats
- 1/3 Cup non-dairy milk
- 1 Tbsp applesauce
- 1 Tbsp powdered peanut butter
- 1/2 Tsp baking powder
- 1 Tbsp peanut butter
- 1 Tbsp strawberry jelly
- Preheat oven to 350F
- Add all ingredients except center fillings into a blender
- Blend until a pancake batter consistency, and pour into an oven safe ramekin (or container)
- Add the Tbsp of extra PB and jelly into the center of the batter
- Bake for 7-9 min
- Top with more PB and jelly then enjoy!